- Affect Energy's complaints policy
Affect Energy complaints policy
Here at Affect Energy we view complaints as an opportunity to improve and learn for the future, not forgetting a chance to put things right for the person that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair, clear and easy to use complaints procedure, ensuring anyone wishing to make a complaint is treated fairly
• To publish the existence of our complaints procedure so you know how you can raise a complaint – you can find this in 'Complaints Procedure' within our FAQ's alternatively it can be found on the back your bill.
• To make sure all complaints are investigated thoroughly and fairly and in a timely manner
• To make sure everyone here at Affect Energy is trained on how to manage and take responsibility of complaint
• To make sure that complaints are wherever possible are resolved and that relationships are repaired through being open and honest.
• To gather information and implement change helping us improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, about any aspect of Affect Energy.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from any person or organisation who has a legitimate reason or
interest in Affect Energy.
Through what channels can I complain?
A complaint can be received through various channels - verbally, by phone, by email or in writing. This policy does not cover complaints from staff; they’re dealt with using Affect Energy’s Discipline and Grievance policies.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, to be shared to only those who need to know, whilst following all relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the management team here at Affect Energy.
If you'd like to make a complaint, you can find out more about our complaints procedure here.